June 01, 2011

Divine Appointments


After spending the day with my Dad and Step Mom, my husband and I set off for home, I decided I wanted to get my hair trimmed at my local salon. When I walked in, I met a woman named Susan, and she immediately said "you've got a huge smile on your face, God is good". We got to talking and she asked me if I attend church, I shared with her that indeed I do and we continued on with our conversation. After she shared a very personal story of her daughters and their struggles and later on their deliverance's from those struggles, I chuckled to myself and realized that I was right on time for a divine appointment. 

They don't happen often, but when they do, they are for the glory of God. Today, I made a new friend in Christ and I am ever so grateful for her and for her testimony, it blessed me so much. I simply wanted to share, that indeed, God is good, all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment