June 19, 2011

Went freebie shopping!

 

On Friday we stopped by CVS to grab our Free Zyrtec and today we scored some Free body wash. Here's how it all worked out...

2 Zyrtec 5 count @ $5.99 (I had two coupons for FREE Trials)= FREE plus we got $11.98 back in ECB's.

2 Zyrtec 5 count @ $5.99 (I had two coupons for $5.00 off)= $1.98 plus we got $11.98 back in ECB's.

I also scanned my ECB card at the kiosk and got a coupon for 25% off my purchase and I also received my 30% off coupon by email. (I'm hanging on to these two for another day). I then used my Green Bag Tag to get more ECB's after my 4th visit.

4 Bottles of Irish Spring Body wash @ $2.99 with $2.00 ECB's back (limit one ECB per card) which makes them .99 cents a piece= $3.96 (I used our Zyrtec ECB's)= FREE plus $4.00 ECB's for our next visit.

Total Retail Value= $36.00
Total OOP Expense= $1.98

ECB= (CVS Extra Care Bucks)

GBT= (CVS Green Bag Tag) used in conjunction with a reusable bag. There is a one time cost of .99 cents for each GBT. You can use your own reusable bag, it doesn't have to be from CVS or any other retailer (I use a tote bag I purchased from Dollar Tree).

No comments:

Post a Comment