June 12, 2011

Went freebie shopping!


Today was a great day for Freebie shopping, here is our score at Dollar General.

12 btls of Dial Body Wash @ $3.00 each (had 12 $2.00 off coupons)= $12.00
12 pks of Tic Tacs @ .65 cents each (had twelve .75 cents off coupons)= FREE plus $1.20 overage.

1 pk of Bic Comfort 3 Shavers @ $2.50 (I had one $2.00 off coupons)= .50 cents
1 Colgate Toothbrush @ $1.75 (I had one .75 cents off coupon)= .75 cents

*BONUS #1* 9 of the bottles of Body wash also came with a travel sized lotion freebie.

Total Retail Value= $48.05
Total OOP Expense= $13.25

*BONUS #2*  I didn't have to pay a penny of the $13.25 as I used a birthday gift card given to me by my Aunt Brenda! xoxo

I didn't factor in the retail value of the travel sized lotions because I'm uncertain of their value.

3 comments:

  1. what are you going to do with all the bodywash..I think its a awsome deal but ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The majority of the body wash was donated to our church for any individual or families that have a need. Most of our shopping trips are geared towards stocking up our church and the remainder for our own personal household. We believe very strongly in the Luke 6:38 principle.

    Thank you so much for asking and I hope you will stop by again soon!

    ReplyDelete