You just got home from the grocery store and start unloading your bags when suddenly it hits you, you forgot to pick up the dry cleaning. Now you're faced with making a second trip out in the middle of rush hour traffic. These types of mishaps can be avoided with a simple To Do list, it's such an easy and wonderful tool, not to mention it's a time and money saver. Believe it or not, forgetfulness is very costly! When you leave home without your list, you run the risk of forgetting your important & time sensitive tasks. I'm speaking from experience, for too long I wouldn't set aside the 5 minutes it took to write down my tasks for the day which ended up costing me more money because I would have to jump back into the car and go take care of it at the last minute. With gas prices being so high, many of us don't have the luxury of making a second trip. That being said, here are the benefits of establishing your To Do List.
- You experience a rewarding sense of accomplishment when you complete your tasks
- You're motivated to continue jotting down your tasks thus saving you time & money
- You get better sleep & gain peace of mind knowing that you didn't forget anything
- It helps you with time management & increases your productivity
- It's a confidence booster!
- It creates accountability
- It's a stress reliever
- It allows you to prioritize the needs of the day
These are amazing benefits for such a small task, give it a try, I know it will be worth your while!