June 29, 2011

Vocalpoint Freebies



Last year I signed up for a little known program offered by P&G called Vocalpoint! I decided to test it out and registered for money saving coupons & freebies. I quickly realized that they don't send me small trial sizes, they also send out great samples along with high value coupons. Many times the coupons are for free full sized products too!
And they don’t just send you one coupon with your sample, they send you 4-6 so that you have the opportunity to share them with friends or to use them to stock up the next time a sale rolls around! Once you have received your sample, they ask you to login and complete a brief survey on that product (much like a focus group). I'm very pleased with this program, I received quite a few Freebies and coupons for products that I use daily. 
Sign up for Vocalpoint and give it a try, you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment