June 21, 2011

Went freebie shopping!


Today was a great afternoon for Freebie shopping, we stopped by Dollar General, Walgreens and Walmart for our haul. We anticipated stopping by CVS, however, we were unable to use our rain checks. Here's how it all turned out...

Walmart
2 packs of Rayovac batteries @ .97 cents a pack (I had two $2.00 off coupons)= FREEBIE plus $2.06 Overage

1 pack of GUM floss picks @ $2.00 (used overage from batteries)= FREEBIE

Dollar General
4 sticks of Degree Deodorant @ $1.00 ea. (I had four $1.00 off coupons)= FREEBIE

Walgreens
1 Oral B Toothbrush @ 1.00 (I had one RR for $1.00)= FREEBIE
2 Closeup Toothbrushes @ $1.00 (I had two RR for $1.00 each)= FREEBIE
1 Reach 2pk Toothbrushes @ $1.00 (I had 1 RR for $1.00)= FREEBIE

Total Retail Value= $11.94
Total OOP Expense= .81 cents (sales tax)

This was so much fun because it was our best FREEBIE shopping trip so far and we have the joy of sharing this bounty with some church family.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for LINKING UP at Pounds4Pennies. Thanks also for listing me in your Favorite Bloggies link on the right!

    ReplyDelete