June 09, 2011

Craft Corner




For months now I've been trying to breathe new life into some old brass fixtures. After a few failed cleaning tricks including using Ketchup (that failed miserably) and lots of elbow grease, I realized it just wasn't working for me. I stopped by Walmart to see if there was anything I could use to help my plight, lo & behold there was a product called "Brasso" sitting atop the shelf as if it were waiting for me to arrive. I read the label and hoped that when I got home that it would do the job and WOW did it ever! The tarnish was no match for Brasso, all I had to do was use a quarter sized drop on a cloth and wipe it down. I'm incredibly pleased with this product especially since it was so inexpensive at just $2.48 a bottle. It made this weeks Craft Corner all the more enjoyable!

1 comment:

  1. You did a nice job on that, I hope my walmart has that barasso stuff.

    ReplyDelete