June 16, 2011

Text it, Share it! (Frugal Alerts)


 Last week while adding contacts to my cell phone, I came across a feature that allows me to create "groups", I realized I could create a specific list of contacts for a specific purpose. Then it dawned on me, I was going to start a group called "Frugal Alerts"! It's a text message with the intended purpose of sharing an Awesome deal that I may find while I'm out shopping. After inviting my friends to be apart of the group, I began to put my plan into action. In these 'Frugal Alerts', I advise them of the product, the price, the store name & if there's a corresponding coupon for the product (this also works for online deals too).

I love sharing deals with my frugal friends as much as I enjoy sharing them with you. I would encourage you to start your own Frugal Alerts with your friends so that you can share great deals too. 


I love the Luke 6:38 NIV principle

"Give and it will be given unto you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment