May 09, 2011

For the love of skillet...

With summer approaching, the thought of baking & cooking makes me cringe. The heat that radiates from the oven or stove can sometimes be too much for this chef. But, thanks to the electric skillet, all those worries seem to disappear.

Oh, the endless benefits of owning an electric skillet... 

* They take up very little counter/cupboard space.
* They lend a hand when you've run out of burners on the stove (Holidays).
* They come in many different sizes & are perfect for traveling (Just plug in).
* They're HUGE energy conserver using 50% less energy than stove/oven.
* They cook evenly & consistently.
* They can cook just about anything from grilled cheese to pork roast.
* They can be used as a warmer.
* They're dishwasher safe.
* They have a non stick surface.

I've owned my electric skillet for 2 years and I use it almost every single day. It helps to keep my home cool by not running the stove or oven, those old dinosaurs make it feel like a sauna. Just because it's small, doesn't mean that it can't handle the job. Give it a try, you'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

  1. I am actually pleased to glance at this web site posts which contains lots of valuable facts,
    thanks for providing these kinds of information.


    Also visit my site - this post

    ReplyDelete