May 22, 2011

A mega freebie!


I know you can't really tell what is pictured here, so let me tell you about this mega freebie I got today. These are 2 ounce assorted samples of Glidden paint, not only did I get these pictured here, but I also received another case full of them. The manager at a local Walmart was gracious enough to allow me to take these home because they had no use for them any longer. They recently ran a promotion and had these remaining samples left over. I have big ideas to use some of them for my craft projects and some I'd love to share with you awesome Grace Saved readers in the form of a giveaway. To enter, post a comment of your favorite color and what project you may have in mind for it. Ten winners will be selected on Friday, May 27th, 2011.

Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment