June 04, 2011

A week of blessings (recap)

This week has been like no other, filled with blessings, joy & miracles that I'm barely able to put into words. It started with my step moms car rolling over with her, my little sister, her sister & niece inside. Unfortunately, she broke her collar bone & it required surgery. It was so scary! 



This is what was left of her car, we can't dispute that it was the hand of God that stepped in and kept them safe. This all took place the day before her birthday, and as you can imagine that is not how anyone would want to celebrate your special day. My step mom is a wonderful woman of God, she hasn't stopped praising God for each of their lives being spared.

In addition to that miracle, one of my cousins is bravely fighting cancer, this is her second recurrence of the disease that required surgery to remove a mass. She along with our family are believing God for her healing. Finally, yesterday, I celebrated my 32nd Birthday. From the moment I woke up until the moment I went to sleep, friends & family showered me with love. They went out of their way to make my birthday very special! My church family also surprised me with a cake and prayed over me. I can confidently say that I am indeed blessed to have them all in my life. The best gift I received was their true desire to show me the love of Christ. God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment