This week has been so-so on side income, with an injury I sustained this week, I wasn't as active as I'd like to have been. Here's how we did...
- Plink 7450 points ($70 gift card)
- Swagbucks 4406 points ($45 gift card)
- Inbox Dollars $25.46 (via check)
- Panda $26.42 (via paypal)
- Health Savings Account $160 ($10 weekly contribution)
- Shopkicks 9203 points ($25 gift card)
- Check points 2001 (To be determined)
- My Coke Rewards 319 points
- Perkstreet Perks $7
- Amazon ($52 gift card from Christmas & Rewards)
- Emergency Savings Fund $1453.16
The biggest mover and shaker this week was the Emergency Fund. I was able to do my $1 a day contribution, along with my $50 payroll deduction and my week 15 savings challenge of $15. I also got a little bonus this week and decided to put it in savings since I was not expecting it. I hope to see big increases for Shopkicks and Checkpoints this weekend.