February 09, 2013

What's the plan?


There are plenty of new topics and goals that I'd like to share with you in the upcoming weeks. I've learned the importance of settings realistic goals and allowing myself to mess up without giving up. In the past 6 months, I have been determined to save my pennies to build an emergency fund and though it has been difficult from time to time, it has been worth it. Here are a few goals that I am working on now...

2013 Long term goals:
  • Save $2000.00 in an emergency fund
  • Generate $500 in side income (I will be sharing these ideas with you soon)
  • Generate $500 in gift card income
  • Buy a "new to me" used vehicle by paying cash
It's also important to set some short term goals, these help in growing my confidence and giving me a sense of accomplishment. So what are your goals for 2013? Is there a big ticket item you want to purchase or a vacation you've been planning for a while? I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment