February 04, 2013

Hello Grace Savers, it has been quite some time since I've posted. I've felt a longing to return to blogging for a while now and decided that I will be posting once again, however on a limited basis. The reason I first quit was due to being burnt out, I don't want that to happen again. I'm going to try a new approach of writing about what I truly love, doing it intentionally and not caving into the pressure of posting every single deal out there. I want positive and uplifting content that will bless myself as well as you. I will also incorporate sound biblical principles that have helped my husband and I to thrive in this roller coaster economy. I hope you will be apart of the fun & discussions. So stay tuned and watch out for new posts coming this weekend. 

God Bless,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment