February 22, 2013

An Attitude of Gratitude


Gratitude is such a beautiful characteristic, it is humble, kind, bashful, selfless and desires to help others. I love making a list of the things that I am grateful for, it reminds me of how blessed we are and shows me how much the Lord loves me.

  • My 12 year old car that still runs like a dream
  • My emergency fund
  • My ability to remain organized (for myself, husband & father)
  • My 3 Cats that love me unconditionally
  • Receiving a smile from a stranger (reminds me there are still good people out there)
  • My Kindle Fire (a Christmas gift from my husband)

It does not matter if the things you are grateful for are material, physical, or a lifelong dream, what matters is how it is reflected in your daily life. 
What are you grateful for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment