Gratitude is such a beautiful characteristic, it is humble, kind, bashful, selfless and desires to help others. I love making a list of the things that I am grateful for, it reminds me of how blessed we are and shows me how much the Lord loves me.
- My 12 year old car that still runs like a dream
- My emergency fund
- My ability to remain organized (for myself, husband & father)
- My 3 Cats that love me unconditionally
- Receiving a smile from a stranger (reminds me there are still good people out there)
- My Kindle Fire (a Christmas gift from my husband)
It does not matter if the things you are grateful for are material, physical, or a lifelong dream, what matters is how it is reflected in your daily life.
What are you grateful for?