September 26, 2013

Ebates a plenty...


A few years ago I heard about a website called Ebates as I was making an online purchase from Old Navy. I didn’t know that it would turn out to be a great source of money savings. Generally I do most of my online shopping in the months leading up to Christmas and I have saved so much.

Ebates is a program that offers cash back for your online purchases. You can earn anywhere from 1%-35% cash back off popular retailers. You even have a choice of how to receive your cash back via check or paypal every quarter. My favorite perk is that I can still use other coupons codes for even more savings (i.e. free shipping etc.).

Each day they also have double cash back savings for a variety of retailers. I’ve signed up for their daily emails and I made a list of my favorite stores so that I don’t have to dig around for them in a time crunch.

Since it’s just the start of my online shopping season, I’ve only earned $1.84 cash back, but by the end of December, I will see a decent sum to spend on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment