August 23, 2013

End of week totals...


We're doing our best to increase our Plink points and Shopkicks before the holiday season kicks into high gear. I've already noticed Halloween decorations sprouting up around town, before you know it, Christmas will be upon us. Here's what we've managed so far. 

Swagbucks 4,935 points ($45 Gift Card)

Shopkicks 15,710 points ($60 Gift Card)

Plink 18, 035 points ($180 Gift Card)

Inbox $32.25 (Via Paypal)

Panda $41.00 (Via Check)

Coke Rewards 788 points

Amazon Credit $34

Health Savings Account $115

2 comments:

  1. I have gotten my inbox dollars account up to $42 but I'm still struggling with swagbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it is a struggle for me too, but I leave it as my home page so that I never forget to use the search engine. I also make sure that I try my hand at a few surveys during the week. With it getting so close to the holidays, I've found that the surveys are a bit easier these days so you may want to give it a try.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete