March 01, 2013

Reflections


It's been close to a month since I restarted my Grace Saved blog, and it has been a source of enjoyment and has filled a void. I hope you have enjoyed the content shared here and I encourage you to leave your thoughts. This time around has been very different, you certainly won't see clutter, I don't post every deal on the web (it's redundant). I wanted to enjoy sharing money saving ideas, rather than stressing myself out by filling this blog for the sake of filling it. I want to say Thank you for taking the time to read my stories and I truly hope that they have been a source of help and encouragement. 

Coming next week...

  • More favorite Apps
  • Do you Plink?
  • Have you Swagged lately?
  • Short term goals revisited
  • End of week totals...

No comments:

Post a Comment