March 08, 2013

Goodbye Green Bag Tag?!


I had been hearing rumors about this but I never like to share info that I haven’t confirmed personally from the source, whenever possible- so here it goes. CVS is phasing out the Green Bag Tag program in order to focus on other initiatives they feel will have a greater impact on local communities. They have already removed the cards from stores so they are no longer available. If you are already a Bag Tag owner- you will continue to earn your 25¢ in ECB per use and the ECB will print when you have 4 scans of your card.  The official date for the end of the program has not been announced. CVS says they will contact customers who have been actively using this program with more details in the future. While I have enjoyed this program, it’s not the biggest benefit of CVS so honestly I’m not too sad.  I think with or without a bag tag- CVS rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment