March 18, 2013

Freebies this week


I stopped by Walmart this past week and picked up a few Freebies. I spent a total of $2.03. I paid for two "Trendy Tops" that I found on Clearance for $1.00 each, the best part is that each box had two different trendy tops. I checked the retail price and found them for $19.99 so this was a major discount. In addition, I receive my Vocalpoint freebies from P&G, it was filled with lots of great samples that I love. If you look in the top right hand corner, you can see Zoe (my cat) getting in on the fun. 

I also received an email from Kohl's for $10.00 off $10.00 and scored a really pretty blouse for $12.00, after the coupon it came down to $2.00, but then after stacking another 20% off coupon, it was discounted to $1.70. All in all it was a very frugal weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment