July 19, 2011

Downy Unstopables (product review)


Last month I was lucky enough to be selected to be a participant by Vocalpoint to try out the new Downy Unstopables Scent Booster. I finally got around to using it and was quite surprised with how well it worked. I noticed that the scent was very soft and not at all overpowering like most scented laundry boosters. I then wanted to compare prices in the event that I may want to purchase it in the future, I found that the average price is going to run me about $7.25, which in my opinion is a bit too much to spend for this product when you also compare it to similar products like Purex Crystals that range from $4-6 dollars. In short, I really do like this product but it's just not enough to make me want to spend that sum of money and still call myself Frugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment