August 07, 2011

Prepaid love...

Tracfone Phone

A few months back I posted about the benefits of owning a Prepaid phone compared to Contract phones, (click here to read that post). I've owned a Prepaid phone for 8 months and continue to enjoy the great service. Recently, I upgraded my phone to the one pictured above for a few reasons.

  • My old phone literally broke
  • I needed the ability to text with a Qwerty keyboard
  • The price was unbeatable
  • I just wanted a snazzy new phone!
When I began to shop around for the new phone, I knew I would remain with Straighttalk for their service &  the cost. This phone was apart of a Walmart bundle, the cost of the phone alone was $89.99 (way too much for me to spend)!!! So I did a little digging and found that this very same phone with a car & wall charger was on sale at my local Walmart for just $59.94. I was so excited that I was going to immediately save $30 plus the additional savings for the car charger. I purchased the unlimited service plan for $45.... When I say unlimited, I mean unlimited! Phone calls, texting, 411 & Internet are all unlimited. 

Now, you may be wondering if the phones are flimsy, I can say with certainty that they are not, I mistreated my previous phone with numerous falls to the ground. They are equally as durable as any other phone, their service is great and best of all, I'm not stuck in a contract! So the next time your in the market for a new phone and don't want the hassles of a contract, consider going Prepaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment