July 19, 2011

Tylenol Precise (unexpected product review)

*UPDATE* As of 1pm the Tylenol Precise Patch was still working! 

Last month I scored two great coupons for Tylenol Precise patch and cream, after I stacked them with two Walgreens IVC coupons I only paid .99 cents each OOP. I put them into my stockpile closet and thought nothing of it, until last night. After a lot of heavy lifting yesterday I was paying the price for it and needed something to help get rid of the pain. That's when I remembered I had purchased the Tylenol Precise products and decided that I might as well try them out. I elected to use the patch since the instructions were pretty simple, 'just remove the cellophane to expose the adhesive and then place on the affected area'. According to the claims, it would then heat up and help loosen the muscles and provide 8 hours of relief. I was quite skeptical, but figured I had nothing to lose.

It has now been 12 hours since I began to use the patch and it is still working it's magic. I awoke with less pain and feel a little more agile then I did after all the lifting. Overall, I'm pleasantly surprised that it worked so well, not bad for $1.98!

No comments:

Post a Comment